Amalgam Separator CatchHg 1000 Plus LC
For high volume offices with six to fifteen chairs, 6 or more practitioners, and that use air abrasion and/or prophy jet compound.
Typically two to three doctors and three or more hygienists.
- Designed for tight spaces and multiple user high volume vacuum systems.
- Built to last of rugged stainless steel, not plastic
- Will not reduce vacuum
- Over 99% removal efficiency
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Collector is over five times the size of many plastic competitors* Total capacity ~3 gallons vs leading competitor that holds less than half a gallon.
- Thoroughly tested and the ONLY Amalgam Separator endorsed by ADA Member AdvantageSM
*ADA Professional Product Review, Volume 7, Issue 2, 2012.
W: 20” H: 23.5” D: 17” View Installation & Operation Guide
Rebec has taken care of everything! I don't even have to call for a pickup and Rebec provides all the documentation I need.
It’s amazing how well Rebec’s equipment performs. The recycling is automatic and I never have to worry about it since it’s indestructible. Rebec is the highest quality, most rigorously tested system available.
Amazing product and no hidden fees! The Rebec CatchHG® never clogs and is easy to maintain. The cost savings and continual improvements to the technology really sets this company apart from the competition. Thank goodness I found the Rebec Amalgam Separator.